About the BDO STARTSMART Program
Building a business takes a lot of time, effort, and dedication. There are many important decisions that need to be made as your business grows. Having someone there to help you through every step of the way can increase your chances of success. That’s why the BDO Canada technology team created the STARTSMART Program.
BDO STARTSMART positions startups for success by offering bundled service solutions to meet your business needs. Each bundle has been carefully created to provide the services to support your path to achieving a successful business.
WE OFFER DIFFERENT SERVICE
BUNDLES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS:
As part of the exclusive NACO offer of the BDO STARTSMART program to eligible companies, you will receive:
- Three months of complimentary cloud-based payroll and bookkeeping services
- A complimentary consultation to discuss the state of your operations and your growth goals
- A complimentary meeting with our Government Incentives Consulting team to review which government grant programs may apply
- Direct access to our STARTSMART team that is invested in your communities throughout Canada
To be eligible for the BDO STARTSMART Program, early-stage companies must:
- Be formally angel-backed by a NACO member in good standing, and
- Have received a minimum equity financing of $50,000 from a NACO member angel investor, within the past 24 months
Download the BDO STARTSMART Program FAQ using the link below.
How to Access this BDO Benefit
NACO member Angel-backed companies can submit a request to be considered for the BDO STARTSMART Program.