Join the Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor), The Yukon Government, and the National Angel Capital Organization (NACO), for the first of three community engagement workshops to develop the Angel investing community in the Yukon, to support the local entrepreneurial ecosystem.
This two-day workshop will cover the basics of Angel investing, the fundamentals of Angel groups and Angel funds and collect your feedback on how these initiatives should be implemented in the Yukon.
- Opening Welcome
- Project Overview
- Qualifying As & Role of An Angel
- Overview: Angel Groups/ Network Development
- Overview: Angel Fund Development
- Role of Angel Network Leadership
- Networking (off-site; location TBD)
- Overview of Day 1
- Angel Investor Education