About the Partnership:
NACO and Female Funders have partnered to increase the ratio of women angel investors globally, through community awareness, education programs, and membership accreditation for angel investors.
By creating more accessible tools and resources for aspiring and experienced angel investors, the partnership will allow both organizations to help angels get access, make better investments and generate solid returns.
Read the partnership announcement here:
About Female Funders:
Female Funders provides corporate and technology executives with the edge they need to become great angel investors. Through blended education programs, curated investment opportunities, and global community, Female Funders is creating the angel investors of tomorrow.
Women executives already have the industry expertise, network, and capital to impact startups as investors and advisors. Angel Academy teaches the fundamentals of VC and angel investing, and creates a path for women to make their first angel investment. Learn more about Angel Academy here.
Learn more about Female Funders here.
Angel Academy is an investor accelerator program for corporate & technology executives.
Women executives already have the industry expertise, network, and capital to impact startups as investors and advisors. Angel Academy teaches the fundamentals of VC and angel investing, and creates a path for women to make their first angel investment.
Angel Academy applications are open until June 22nd.
Applications are here.
What can participants expect?
Self-Guided Online Learning.
- Learn the fundamentals of VC, angel investing, and startup best practices at your own pace, with content and exercises released every week.
Bi-Weekly Expert Office Hours
- Digital office hours with angel investors and VC's to clarify your understanding.
Live Case Study Workshops
- Exclusive workshops where we’ll walk through a real investment, and learn firsthand what it's like to be on the other side of the table.
- Option to co-invest in vetted deal flow alongside experienced investors.
Female Funders Community
- Curated network of women executives, investors and innovators.
What is the timeline?
Applications for the 2018 Summer Cohort are open now, and due June 22nd.
July 17th - September 14th:
Summer Cohort Begins
- Learn the fundamentals of angel investing alongside other technology and corporate executives.
September 2018 – July 2019:
Tailored Support For Your First Investment
- Expert mentors, curated co-investment opportunities, and your peers prepare you to make your first angel investment.
Who is a good fit for the program?
Angel Academy is for women corporate and technology executives who are:
- Looking to learn the fundamentals of early-stage investing, and apply those learnings by making their first angel investment
- Excited to leverage their industry expertise, network, and capital to impact startups as investors and advisors
- Passionate about innovation and helping startups grow and win
- Currently living in North America (for this cohort)