NACO has partnered up with select organizations whose services and expertise will assist members in making informed decisions based on industry best practices and will lead to improved investing outcomes. Our partners have joined us in helping to support the development of the Angel asset-class by offering their specialized services at preferred rates.Sign up for NACO membership or sign in to your account in order to take advantage of programs available to NACO members.Sign in or Apply for Membership
Gust provides the global platform for the sourcing and management of early-stage investments, enabling skilled entrepreneurs to collaborate with the smartest investors by virtually supporting all aspects of the investment relationship, from initial pitch to successful exit.
Gust is endorsed by the world’s leading business Angel and venture capital associations, and powers over 1,000 investment organizations in 65 countries. More than 200,000 start-ups have already used the platform to connect and collaborate with over 40,000 individual accredited investors. http://gust.com/
- Free access to Gust for all investors that are members of NACO
- Front-of-the line access to a dedicated support representative
The Funding Portal
The Funding Portal is an e-commerce platform that provides one-window access to all sources of government funding, including grants, tax incentives and other government incentives programs, and sources of private financing to support the innovation and growth objectives of companies, hospitals, universities, charities and non-profits. Backed by some of Canada’s top business brands including KPMG, RBC, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME), NACO and MaRS, The Funding Portal provides a national bilingual portal, as called for in the Jenkins Report on federal R&D and the Drummond Report in Ontario. TheFundingPortal.com
Edge to Epic
Edge to Epic is proud to partner with NACO to provide added-value benefits to both members and their portfolio companies. Their unique online platform and innovative collective approach allows them to connect all businesses to buying power; irrespective of size, industry or location.
As a result of the Edge to Epic partnership, all NACO members receive complimentary access to a comprehensive offering of discounted business services focused on key recurring expenses, delivering bottom-line savings that make a real impact and help businesses excel.
NACO members benefit not only from Edge to Epic’s enhanced bargaining power, but also from the key relationships they have developed with the best providers. Their exclusive programs include travel, payment processing, mobile plans, office supplies, shipping, and payroll – with partners such as Staples, Rogers, Porter, VIA Rail, Priceline.com, and more. http://edgetoepic.com/
- Porter Airlines: up to 15% off flights
- Staples Business Advantage: average 20% combined savings on office supplies
- Discount Car and Truck Rentals: 10% off car rentals & 15% off truck rentals
- Rogers Wireless: access to exclusive corporate-level plans
- Priceline.com: 5% annual cashback on all hotel stays
- Salesforce: 25% off consulting (Architecture, Design, Build, Deploy & Management)
- VIA Rail: 10% off the best available public fare
- Ceridian: 20% off payroll fees, free implementation & first month free
- ShipTime: save up to 30% on shipping & enjoy exclusive group rates
- Western Union Business Solutions: 15% off standard foreign exchange rate for spot deals; zero-fee foreign exchange wire transfers worldwide (save up to $75/transfer); $10 same currency wire transfers
- VersaPay: exclusive preferred rates for in store & online payments
- Corporate Traveller: 15% off travel services
- Leapfrog Lighting: 20% off all light bulbs
- Epic Perks: 20% off your Epic Employee Travel Perks program
Hockeystick is a reporting platform for Angel groups that makes it easy to gather updates and metrics from portfolio companies. Investors can create custom reports to get the data they need and Hockeystick takes care of reminding companies to file.
Hockeystick then provides powerful portfolio reporting tools to analyze performance and generate reports. NACO and Hockeystick have partnered to bring better reporting tools to all Canadian Angels and Angel groups. https://hockeystick.co/
- 3-month free trial for Angels and Angel groups
- After trial, $49 per month for up to 25 portfolio companies
- Premium support including hands-on training, custom report creation